We want to ask for your continued prayer for Kylie. She is feeling great and seems to be completely recovered from her surgery. However, Kaycee and I are quite discouraged and concerned about how her system is working. She has not had any bowel movements for about three days now. I will be checking in with Dr. Abdessalam tomorrow to give him an update since we've been home. I just don't know where we are to go from here. She has had every test possible in the past year and a half--she's been scoped, had an upper GI and small bowel series, had biopsies, been tested for inflammatory diseases, had allergy testing, motility testing. Every test comes back COMPLETELY normal yet something is so very wrong. It is very frustrating and such a mystery as to why her colon will not work.
Ways that you can pray for us:
- Please pray that Dr. Abdessalam would be given much wisdom as to how to help Kylie.
- Please pray that Kaycee and I would be given patience in waiting.
- Please pray that the Lord would miraculously heal Kylie's body~that her colon would start functioning normally.
3 comments:
I am so glad to keep updated, and will certainly continue to keep you in my prayers!
With love, wilma schuermann
I hope so much that her colon will begin functioning normally very soon. What a mystery. We will continue to pray. Much love, Cristy
Praying. It seems so up to Him now.
Post a Comment