Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I know it has been a while since I've updated all of you. Kylie is doing just great! We are so thankful that we've been able to stay away from the hospital for over a month now. Over the past month, Kaycee and I have observed the return of Kylie's confidence and sense of security. It is so neat to see the Kylie that we used to know. She's totally back to her normal self and it is so fun to watch her play with her dollies, dress up, sing, help Carson. We have SO much to be thankful for. And she's doing great with changing the tummy bag. Yeah!! Thank you for praying specifically for that. We'll continue to keep you posted.



3 comments:

Jennifer Buettner said...

Kylie is so cute! : ) So glad that things are going good for you all! What a blessing!!

Anonymous said...

Jill,
So happy to hear that things are going good, I miss seeing you, I feel like it has been a really long time! We continue to pray for you guys all the time. Love ya!
-Karrie

Anonymous said...

We are so thrilled for you. Thanks for putting pictures on the update! She looks so healthy! We have been checking back often and wondering so this update is really good news! How are YOU!? I hope you take care of YOURSELF too! You are an incredible mom and so strong! Wish I had your sand!! Must be in the genes! Luv you 4!