Thursday, February 19, 2009
Please Pray
It is unbelievable how fast things can change around here. Kylie was admitted to Children's this evening with an obstruction. She has been incredibly sick for the past two days. I totally thought she had a bad case of the stomach flu until today when she wasn't getting any better. They put an ng tube in, so your prayers for her comfort would be greatly appreciated. Kaycee is staying with her tonight. I am planning to be up at the hospital bright and early for doctors' rounds. Thank you for uplifting our family in prayer tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Jill, I'm glad I checked your blog. I will pass along the information to the Brunners of MA and we will all be praying for Kylie and your family. I hope things are better today. Love, Bryn
Post a Comment