Tuesday, January 6, 2009

On Our Way to ER

Please pray for Kylie right now. We believe she may have an obstruction. She's had very little out of her ileostomy today and she's complained of a tummy ache. I started suspecting something this evening. She woke up just a bit ago throwing up. My sister, Kelsey is on her way to stay with Carson. We're headed to Children's ER right now.

7 comments:

Michael Born said...

I am so sorry to hear that! I am at Children's today so if you need anything let me know!
Emily Schmad...Ginger's friend:)

bel said...

Our prayers are with your family.

Anonymous said...

Praying right now.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Praying Jill, hope this is a lead to another answer to what is going on.

Anonymous said...

Our family will be in prayer for you this evening. It's good to hear you resting and trusting in the mighty hand of our God.

Pastor Jim

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill I am so sorry! Praying...... Love & Prayers - Laurie Eisenmenger

Mary Ann Enns said...

Gracious Father ... hold this little child tonight.