Monday, October 19, 2009
Good-Bye Colon
Kylie went back to the operating room about 12:30. I told her about 11:30 about the surgery and I'm thankful I didn't tell her any sooner. She cried and cried. She kept saying,"I'm just so tired of being here", "I''ve been here long enough", "I want to go home". It was just heart-breaking. She kept trying to hide under her blanket from all of the nurses. It was kind of funny, but poor thing--she didn't know how else to respond to everything going on. I really think that the roughest days are behind us...getting the IV in, ng tube, and the clean-out process. She will be sore, but I think that things will look up after today. I forgot to ask how long they expect the surgery to last, but we'll let you know when she is through. Thanks for all of your prayerful support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are praying for you guys today. I hope this will be the beginning of the end of all these troubles, although I'm sure the recovery will be a challenge. I hope by the time your new blessing arrives there will be some sense of normalcy for little Kylie so she can truly enjoy being a big sister and all the fun that goes along with it. We love you all!
Maralee
Post a Comment